Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Click...Click

Many things you can do while drinking tea, browsing a magazine for one or the internet to name a few. I also love to make things while having tea such as crochet or knitting especially when the weather is wet and gloomy like today, so as i was browsing for ideas, i found this free crochet pattern to make a cute instagram camera from Haakensmaak. I decided to try and make my own :)

for someone who loves taking pics, Instagram is a great invention and I used to envy my friends who got iphone as it was an app exclusively made for iphone users (as i cant afford buying one!) but i'm so happy when after awhile it can be used by android users too! Still...as my android phone is a cheap one and the camera is not that great, i'll have to make do for now til' i can afford a nicer one but i'm still grateful though!

Anyways, I wanted to try and make a smaller version for this crochet instagram camera as it's abit big if i use it as my digicam casing cover, I think i need to use a smaller crochet hook for next time and try to mind the tensions as i can see some stitches are tighter than the other and it's kinda crooked but overall at least now i know roughly how to make one :)

That's it for now..and I'm off to refill my tea and blog hopping :) x

Also Linking to:


Rose Chintz Cottage

Sweetology101

15 comments:

  1. Lovely little crochet project! I bet that was fun!
    I see your pretty little tea cup poking out from behind it. What a fun thing to do while tea sipping...creating!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea, would love one too xx

    I have just learnt to knit and am starting with a scarf ready for winter, but I agree with you and I too love sitting with my knitting but with a hot chocolate not tea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh I love this a lot, it's so cute! Great idea and I love the last photo, very creative xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is really cute, Susan! I like the teacup peeking out from behind it too. Would like to see the whole thing as it looks so pretty. Thank you for joining me for tea and enjoy your week.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty! I love this and your photos are so gorgeous, too! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just learnt knitting, but this may be a bit advanced for me, lol. This is amazing! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SUSAN! IT'S GOOD TO SEE YOU HERE! I'VE MISSED YOU!
    Looks like you have been busy. I love your instagram camera!! Very creative. Your photos are wonderful! Now that I know you are back, I'll come visit often.
    Hugs,
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Susan :)

    The mailman brought me a very special surprise package from you..Thank you!! I just love the bunting (you know me so well)..the owl muslin cloth is adorable and the bookmark is fab.

    I hope you have received your package? It was a little late being posted, as I gave it to my hubby to post, but work has been so busy that it took him a little while to actually get off work early enough to get to the post office...it's on it's way though if you haven't already received it :)

    The crochet instagram camera is cute..you sure are good at the crochet. I attempted a bit the other month, didn't make it past getting the tension right or getting just a decent line :P Small steps for me I think..haha.

    I have just managed to get the 'following' bit all figured out on Instagram..what is your name, so I can follow you and vice versa :)

    Enjoy the cups of tea..thanks again for the really thoughtful pressies (Poppy says thank you too..all be it in baby talk :P).

    Hugs x
    Magie


    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute Susan! Hope you enjoyed your tea :)

    Hugs, Estelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your crocheted camera is so cute! I love that you're back in the crafting business. And by the way, the outfit you're wearing is adorable!!

    Hugs and kisses,
    Marianne xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is super cute! Makes me want to grab my hook and yarn this very second...

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is SO cute!!! What a fun make!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...